KUALA LUMPUR - Media startup Rodeo is recruiting ride-sharing drivers to place advertising in their vehicles via headrest-mounted tablets, a first of its kind initiative in Malaysia.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific, CEO Valens Subramanian said the waning popularity of taxis among commuters prompted his company to approach ride-sharing drivers rather than taxi operators.
“In terms of reach, ride-sharing cars have a huge potential because the passengers are likely to be white-collar...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events