With the rise of mobile-first trends in aviation, Malaysia Airlines MAB is rolling out three digital initiatives to improve the passenger experience.
The first is MHguardian, a mobile application due to launch in the third quarter of the year that enables parents or guardians to track unaccompanied minors throughout their travels. The app also extends support to unaccompanied elderly passengers and passengers who require special assistance.
Meanwhile, Mhfeedback is a mobile app...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events