We asked three in-market experts for their take on the prospects for local versus global brands in India.
The local versus global debate with respect to brands has been one that has been in the spotlight even before prime minster Narendra Modi’s Make in India’ movement began nearly three years ago or before outspoken yoga preacher Baba Ramdev’s consumer goods brand Patanjali hit the shelves.
Patanjali’s growth has been rapid. The financial...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events