For all the column inches written about the clash between global and local brands in Asia-Pacific, it turns out consumers have lots of time for both, even though local love is definitively increasing.
The findings are part of McCann Worldgroup’s latest Truth About Global Brands study, from which the APAC findings were launched yesterday in Singapore. McCann surveyed 24,000 people across 29 markets, including 8,500 from nine APAC markets Australia, China, Singapore, Hong...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events