So Facebook makes an algorithmic change, and the end result is mad panic and hysteria.
In contrast, Google makes on average 550 changes to its algorithm every year, but few people lose their minds. Why Google wants to improve the overall customer experience and ensure that the content we are served is relevantexactly the same as Facebook is trying to achieve with its latest change.
I’ve read what feels like literally...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events