But this is not necessarily a bad thing for the market research industry. An opportunity has emerged for researchers to concentrate on delivering targeted data that more effectively contributes to the client’s decision-making processes and put an end to those extensive - and expensive - surveys that sit well on client press releases but do little to further the bottom line.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events