Jeff Bezos’ annual letter to shareholders at Amazon, like the celebrity CEO himself, has become an increasingly important media event.
Usually I am aboard. It's a nice opportunity to see how one of the world’s most successful businesspeople views the future of his company.
Unfortunately, this year, the read was less palatable. About halfway through the letter, Bezos states “market research doesn’t help”, suggesting
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events