Land Rover is poised to move its entire global creative and digital advertising business into Spark 44, the global joint venture agency in which Jaguar Land Rover has a 50 per cent stake.
Although set up as Jaguar’s global communications and marketing partner, Spark44 has also been moving in on Land Rover’s creative assignments in recent months, acquiring Land Rover’s incumbent Australian ad agency Morris Partners at the end of last year.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events