Ralf Specht, who founded creative agency Spark44 with Jaguar Land Rover in 2011, has stepped down from the business.
A Spark44 spokesperson confirmed his departure and said he had decided by mutual agreement to make way for new leadership.
Alex Buck, who joined as independent chairman in January, takes over as interim chief executive with immediate effect. He has three decades of experience in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events