Jaguar Land Rover has dismissed rumours that it is selling its in-house ad agency, Spark44.
It follows a story in the German press that reported the departure of JLR chief executive Ralf Speth has led to various options around the future of Spark44, including a sale.
However, a spokesman for JLR told Campaign that any claims that suggest the agency is up for sale are unfounded...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events