The cost of ad fraud is commonly quoted as a range of between US$10 billion and US$50 billion in 2015 globally. The upper limit would represent around 33 per cent of the global digital media market. So on that basis one dollar in every three spent on digital goes to fraud. And some say this is a highly conservative estimate. But in truth, an accurate figure remains elusive.
Whatever the exact figure,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events