Marketers spend billions of dollars on brand-building to win over the hearts and minds of consumers. But once those consumers hit the store, there’s a disconnect.
“Marketers are spending all this money on brand messaging along the entire consumer experience journey from discovery, said Julian Corbett, chief executive officer and founder of Ksubaka. You build up all this brand equity, but when customers walk into the store they see buy one, get one free’.”...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events