The agency’s Annual Consumer Report ACR points to a lack of confidence in government and social institutions as a result of the economic uncertainty of the past four years. Conversely, it finds consumers are placing more emphasis on well-known brands that are perceived to be reliable when making shopping decisions.
The study also highlights a degree of social numbness’a decline in interest and participation in broad social issues such as the welfare system and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events