There’s a photograph of Kate Moss from 2012 republished in the latest issue of Love magazine. Moss, barefoot, cigarette cocked, stands on a rooftop wearing a simple white dress that shivers and billows in the wind. A black scarf winds around her head, cowling her neck and chiselling her face into an unearthly luminous pentagon. It’s an exquisite image.
The picture, styled by Katie Grand and shot by photographer Tim Walker, has been revived for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events