The Agency of the Year and Agency Network of the Year programme, celebrating its 20th year, recognises inspired leadership, management excellence, outstanding business performance and overall achievements for agencies and individuals.
The Agency of the Year awards will be given out in five regions: Australia/New Zealand, Greater China, Japan/Korea, South Asia and Southeast Asia. The awards are now open for entries, with a deadline of 18 October. The winners will be celebrated at three gala events in China, India and Singapore in December 2013.
To qualify for the Agency Network of the Year awards, agencies must receive at least three awards (Gold, Silver or Bronze) in a minimum of two regions in the Regional Agency of the Year awards.
In each region, a minimum of five senior marketers, along with senior Campaign Asia-Pacific editors, will judge the entries. The senior marketers taking part, announced today, are:
- Prashant Agarwal, SVP, Marketing, DBS
- Dona S. Arcilla, Vice President & Group Head, Marketing Communications Group, Philippine Savings Bank
- Anuprita Bhomick, Marketing Director, Dell
- Jerry Blanton, Global Marketing Director: APAC & EMEA, Citibank
- Wendy Chan, Regional Director, L Capital, LVMH
- Cecilia Chan, Marketing Director, Lenovo Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea
- Vipul Chawla, Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Yum! Restaurants International
- Jacqueline Cheong, Director, Integrated Marketing & Demand Generation, Asia Pacific & Middle East, Motorola Solutions
- Kenneth Kwon-Young Chin, Director, Sales & Marketing Team, Digital Appliances Business, Samsung Electronics
- Damien Cummings, Regional Marketing Director, Digital & Social Media, Samsung Asia
- Dean Dacko, Head Of Marketing, Malaysia Airlines
- Amit Das Gupta, Director, Brand adidas South East Asia, adidas
- Caroline Dempsey, Director of Product Marketing, Visa Australia
- Linda Duncombe, Managing Director, Digital Banking, Marketing & Customer Experience, Citigroup Pty Limited
- Sebastien Emond, Division General Manager / Professional Products Division, L'Oreal Korea
- Neil Gardner, CMO, Consumer Insurance, AIG
- Clara Goh, Marketing and Communications Director, Southeast Asia, FENDI Singapore
- Effendy Shahul Hamid, Head, Group Marketing and Comm., Cimb Bank Berhad
- Arent Jan Hesselink, Head of Integrated Marketing Communications, Philips Asia-Pacific
- Wei Jiang, Marketing Director, Greater China, Google
- Andrew Knott, Vice President, Media & Digital, McDonalds
- Ochi Kouzou, Director, Private Brands, Digital Marketing, Wal-mart
- May Kwah, VP Oral Care North Asia & SEAA, Unilever
- Tracy Leung, Director, Head of Marketing & Strategy, American Express
- Fiona Liao, Chief Marketing Officer, Prudential Assurance Malaysia Berhad
- Gary Lim, Connections Director Asia-Pacific, Johnson & Johnson Asia-Pacific
- Teong Seng Lim, Head of Country Internet Marketing, Philips China
- Michele Lum, Marketing Director, Malaysia, Fujitsu Malaysia
- Joehan Martinus, Director, Mass Marketing, Hong Kong CSL
- Gavin Mehrotra, Director Global Media, Coca-Cola Oceania
- Ajay Mohan, Director, Partner Marketing and Web Marketing, Marketing & Consumer Sales, Asia Pacific, Intel Technology Asia Pte Ltd
- Hirajati Natawiria, Marketing Director, PT Lion Wings
- Darren Needham-Walker, Chief Marketing Officer, Printing & Personal Systems, Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd.
- Jocelyn Ng, General Manager, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Pacific Islands, and Mongolia, PepsiCo Malaysia
- Sergio Peniche, Marketing Director, SNK and M&Ms, Mars Foods China Co Ltd
- Simon Sproule, Corporate VP for Global Marketing Communications & Director of Alliance Marketing Communictions, Nissan Motor Co., LTD.
- Rod Strother, Director, Digital and Social Centre of Excellence, Lenovo (Singapore)
- Pratik Thakar, Vice President - Pacific Group Creative & Content Excellence, Coca-Cola China
- Rahul Welde, Vice President - Media, Unilever
- Mei Wai Wong, Head of Marketing, Asia Pacific Breweries
- Ginger Zhu, Marketing Director, Nike China Ltd.
For further information and entry kits, please visit the Agency of the Year website.