Financial Dynamics, Edelman PR and, working as a pair, Golin Harries and FutureBrand have all been linked to the review.
Sources close to the pitch indicated the process is now in its second round.
It is believed the winning agency will be tasked with creating a distinct brand positioning for JP Morgan in the region. The bank is also understood to be looking for a unified brand positioning in Asia, while...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events