Long considered too slow to utilise real-time data, TV has remained an environment where campaigns are almost always analysed retrospectively. But this is changing.
As we move through 2019, the shift towards achieving faster insight into TV’s impact and enhancing its position on multi-faceted marketing agendas will gain momentum. In short, performance evaluation and optimisation will cease to be an afterthought.
So, what are the advances due to make marketers think...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events