Nobuhiro Nakaji is the co-founder of the creative boutique agency Watson-Crick. He is a familiar figure in Kansai advertising, but is now based in Tokyo. Outside advertising, he is known as a participant in the popular Osaka-based comic theatre company Mangeki.
Before founding Watson-Crick with his longtime creative partner Takaaki Yamazaki, Nakaji was a creative director at Dentsu Kansai, where he and Yamazaki were voted Creators of the Year.
Nakaji started Watson-Crick...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events