You may recall, back in March, JWT saying goodbye to its global chief creative officer, Matt Eastwood, after he served five years at the department’s helm.
He was never replaced, and won’t be, because the role is dead to the agency.
Worldwide CEO Tamara Ingram is ushering in a new dawn of creative power at the WPP shop which is still clambering its way out of a negative spotlight in the wake...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events