One of the few women to lead a major advertising agency, Tamara Ingram took on the global CEO position at JWT earlier this year. Smart, passionate and energetic, she is focused on bringing diversity’ to the 152-year-old agency. That’s diversity of skills as well as gender equality, an issue which, of course, became a major topic of conversation in the wake of her predecessor Gustavo Martinez’s exit after JWT chief communications officer Erin Johnson filed a discrimination lawsuit...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events