With the Hong Kong economy remaining sluggish, the adspend pie shrinking and market competition becoming more cutthroat, cracks are appearing in an already complex and fragile client-agency relationship. Gone are the days when clients were happy with the work of their advertisingmedia agencies in winning a handful of industry awards or delivering an improvement in brand awareness for them. Owing to the increasingly difficult business environment, advertisers have shifted focus from top- to bottom-funnel measures closely related...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events