You’d be forgiven for assuming that Michael Roth’s first-ever trip to Singapore for the Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity was something of a victory lap for the IPG chief executive and chairman. Roth, who first became involved with IPG in 2002 before taking over the company 3 years later, joined the business at a time when the holding company was going through probably its darkest period. In fact, for years, it looked like IPG was on the brink...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events