The technology giant has approached a number of undisclosed agencies directly through its North American offices.
The company currently works with San Francisco-based agency Venables Bell Partners for its global advertising business and MRM Worldwide for its digital activity in the UK and EMEA.
Venables Bell Partners also handles Intel’s US business-to-business digital account, which is also up for review separately.
The three agencies shortlisted for the Intel B2B digital review are, Interpublic Group of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events