Instagram is testing a new feature that will allow users to buy products in-app without leaving the platform.
Checkout, a beta program that launched today, will enable transactions to be made within the Instagram app, with payments processed by PayPal.
The Facebook-owned picture-sharing platform will keep a small cut of each sale made on Instagram, it announced in a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events