There’s nothing like the back of a recession to clear out the cobwebs and focus the corporate mind. It’s no wonder, then, that an increasing number of global giants are looking to shed underperforming, often disparate business lines and focus on what they do best.
Procter Gamble is the latest company to sell off its weakest link, offloading Pringles to Diamond Foods in April. Earlier last year, the same consumer product giant sold off...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events