Asked how creative and media agencies are coping in the digital era, Singh says he sees an evolving model. “The creative agencies are very strong on the execution side and the media agencies are strong on the digital delivery side. I see creative agencies trying to buy digital agencies and I see media agencies trying to acquire digital agencies it boils down to the fact that I think the model has changed.”
He says that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events