GLOBAL - Grey group has given Nirvik Singh, chairman and CEO of Grey Group Asia Pacific since 2009, the additional role of Chairman and CEO for its Middle East and Africa region.
The agency credited Singh as "the key accelerator of strategic growth across the Asia-Pacific region" and cited numerous additions to the network he has been responsible for, including
- RC&M (Rural Communications & Marketing services) in India
- Yolk (Interactive & Digital media network) in Singapore
- DPI (Shopper), Star Echo (Marketing Services) and ArtM (Integrated Communications) in China
- Vinyl-I (Creative Digital agency) in South Korea
- NudeJEH (Advertising & Digital agency) in Thailand.
"Nirvik has been a prime mover in our dynamic growth and development in Asia," Jim Heekin, global chairman and CEO, said in a statement. Adding, "I know he will bring the same single-minded dedication and achievement to his added responsibilities.”