Microsoft certainly has its work cut out for itself on the innovation battlefront - facing off against Google and Apple. Leading the charge in Asia Pacific is Frederique Covington-Corbett, recently appointed to drive Microsoft innovation across Asia Pacific. We talked with her about her views on innovation, Microsoft, her competitors, and the challenges she is grappling with head-on
Rafe Ring Every company we speak with has a different take on innovation. How does Microsoft define...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events