Quantity over quality’ is the standard cry when it comes to explaining why so much digital content is at best derivative, and at worst just abysmal. But DeVries global CEO Heidi Hovland says there’s another underlying issue within agencies and brands that is also a key factor.
Speaking to Campaign in Singapore, Hovland said for her, the “irony about content” is that much of what makes it online isn’t given the due attention it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events