The review comes as HTC looks to increase its advertising activity to promote its new range of models, which includes the Hero, HTC Smart and HD2.
According to an Asia-Pacific source with knowledge of the brief, HTC appears to be handling the pitch out of the United States and agencies are unsure of Asia’s role in the process as it is still “early days”.
HTC recently appointed the integrated agency Amp to handle a pan-European...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events