It’s brutal reality. Many destination marketing organisations DMOs are now tasked with doing a lot more with a lot less. Marketing budgets are tight most places. Those in the United States are facing dramatic budget cutsBrand USA may even be scrappedand Visit Britain has suffered years of cuts. There are many examples around the world.
So what can DMOs do to better manage the process
Having looked across...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events