China's economy may not be declining but its growth is slowing. According to Kestrel Lee, executive creative director, China, Freeman, event marketing budgets in China have declined by 10% in the last two years. He also divulges on whether this slowdown in growth is affecting the automotive sector, one of China's most lucrative event sectors.
On top of that, Lee highlights the growing industries in China including beauty, smartphone, and health foods. Chinese consumers...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events