We’re in trouble. That the advertising industry is in a crisis is not debatable. While our self-importance may not have shifted an inch, especially since I’m seeing it in full strength at Cannes, increased revenue pressures, clients pledging to constantly lower fees and the cost of talent to revenue ratio going higher are all signs of an industry in trouble. This isn’t to say we’re all going the way of Lehman Brothers, but acknowledging the problem is the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events