People are choosing to tune into green energy. Last year witnessed an explosion of plant-based publications. There were books such as Wonder Plants Your Urban Jungle Interior by Irene Schampaert, promoting the power of a green interior, or Richard Mabey’s latest book, Cabaret of Plants, which marvels at all things vegetal. Now a handful of new magazines are approaching plants with the same intelligent connoisseurship we’ve most recently given to food. Plants are no longer the boring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events