This March, the theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking gave his first talk to a Hong Kong audience in over a decade, discussing the human mind, societal trends and education. But rather than having to fly halfway round the world to speak at the Hong Kong Science Park, Professor Hawking was beamed in by hologram, delivering the talk from his office in Cambridge, in the UK.
The process involved uses technology called HumaGrams, which captures...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events