Since the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission ACCC released its damning report on Google and Facebook’s dominance as digital platforms in July, the focus on the relationship between tech companies and the news media industry has never been sharper.
Of the 23 recommendations listed in the Digital Platforms Report, there was really only one that raised the hackles on the backs of Facebook and Googlean enforceable bargaining code to ensure that media businesses are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events