The Google News Initiative today announced the winners of its Asia-Pacific Innovation Challenge, awarding 23 publishers in 14 countries funding and support for their proposed new business initiatives.
The challenge was announced in November, and is aimed at strengthening Google’s relationship with publishers and helping them create new business models to sustain quality journalism, as digital advertising revenue continues to decline for most publishers.
Centred on the theme of reader revenue,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events