That podcasts have successfully staked their ground in the downtime habits of tech-savvy, time-pressed andcruciallyenthusiastic individuals in an environment filled with smart tech and screens is remarkable, to say the least.
Podcasts offer listeners curated, relevant content to be consumed at leisure. For hosts, the medium brings opportunities to reach listeners with similar interests, while unencumbered by the need to cater to any one geography, interest group or time slot. To brands and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events