This is what we've found in Edelman's second Health Engagement Barometer. Nearly three quarters 72 per cent of the 15,000 respondents to this survey said that they would trust a company more that is effectively engaged in health and two thirds 65 per cent would either recommend or buy products from these companies. While globally 65 per cent say that sustainability is as much about the health of people as it is about the health of the planet, this figure...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events