Havas UK and Havas New York have launched a campaign to raise the profile of women at the cutting edge of science, engineering, design and invention to mark International Women’s Day.
Impossible to ignore features figures including Dr Christyl Johnson, the first African-American deputy director of NASA Amy Williams, who created ethical opt-in advertising platform Good Loop, and Beatie Wolfe, a singer-songwriter who has also carried out research on the role of music in creating...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events