Havas Group is changing the structure of its organisation in Asia-Pacific, simplifying its management reporting lines for media and creative leadership teams.
Consequently, Havas Group APAC CEO and chairman, Mike Amour will be stepping down from his regional role and will leave the company by mid-October after period of transition. Havas Group leadership teams in Greater China and Australia will now report directly to global leaders in New York and London.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events