While policymakers wrangle over the feasibility of integrating the different market systems under the 92 structure of the Greater Bay Area, a bigger question for the business events industry lies in the impact of such an initiative on Hong Kong’s status as a hub for events.
The “92 structure” in question spans Hong Kong, Macau and nine mainland cities in Guangdong, prompting Stanley Chu, chairman, Adsale Exhibition Services, to liken it to a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events