Move over San Francisco, a new Bay Area is rising. In February, the Chinese government unveiled the blueprint for its Greater Bay Area GBA, an economic hub connecting nine mainland cities across the Pearl River Delta with Hong Kong and Macau.
What does this represent for marketing The future. The GBA promises to become an innovation and business hub, rivaling New York City and Tokyo, with the potential of eclipsing these markets in terms...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events