The Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong high-speed rail HSR rolled out with the expected fanfare earlier this week, after some initial hue and cry over its eye-watering $10.8 billion price tag and controversial border procedures. The 14-minute journey time from Hong Kong to Shenzhen is impressive on its own, especially for business travellers, even though passenger numbers have fallen short of the 80,000 estimates in the first three days of operation. Not to mention that there have been more inbound than...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events