When the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge opened on 23 October, it unlocked the potential for much easier travel within the Pearl River Delta. A major component is connecting travellers arriving at Hong Kong Airport directly to Macau, but does it work for groups
Well, after many calls from clients, Bruno Simões and Sam Li of DOC DMC Macau Hong Kong decided to take the trip for themselves to answer their questions, such as is the service...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events