CEI’s Greater Bay Area report spotlights key cities Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Macau as well as Zhuhai to showcase the impact of the government-led initiative on the events and exhibitions industry.
Being an industry that is largely driven by infrastructure development, the exhibitions business, especially that in Hong Kong, is expected to benefit greatly from the Hong Kong high-speed rail and the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau bridge launched in 2018.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events