Whether you define display as video advertising, mobile, laptop we believe there’s the opportunity to grow the market from a $20 to $25 billion market to one worth $200 billion,” said Mohan in a phone interview with Campaign. This, he says, is why Google has been investing so heavily in the display ad space. “It’s a fairly large jump but we believe it’s entirely possible.”
Over the past few years, Google has acquired YouTube,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events