Elevating its implementation of latent semantic indexing, Google has updated its shopping tool. The new features will allow users to discover, research, and compare products on Google Shopping with greater proficiency, according to the company.
In the blog post announcing the update, Jennifer Liu, the product management director for Google Shopping, said that mobile shopping on Google was redesigned to help users search for gifts on the go, bringing more product information to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events