SINGAPORE - Foreign brands operating in Singapore that want to support a local event at Speakers’ Corner in Hong Lim Park, renowned for the annual pro-LGBT Pink Dot festival, will now have to secure a permit under new government rules.
The Ministry of Home Affairs announced the change on Friday, saying it is seeking to return Speakers’ Corner, established in 2000, to being “a space for Singaporeans to express their views on issues that concern...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events