Update, 16 June The Ministry of Home Affairs has rejected the 10 international brands' application to support Pink Dot. A ministry spokesperson reiterated the rule changes on foreign sponsorship.
Foreign entities which fund, support, or influence the Pink Dot 2017 event constitute a circumvention of the rules. Companies operating in Singapore should abide by our laws,” the spokesperson said. Our original story from yesterday 15 June follows.
A coalition of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events